Do you put yourself out there to make money online?
When it comes to making money online, you don’t have to be in the spotlight.
If you are someone who prefers to work behind the scenes, you can still achieve success, but it will pale in comparison to how far you can go if you put yourself out there.
This is how I have been able to build two successful businesses and focusing on it more now.
I encourage you to harness the power of branding and social media and be the face of your brand.
If I did it, so can you! Are you ready to share your message with the world?
Watch the video here: WATCH NOW
Here are some simple tips for branding that you may not know about.
15 brand marketing stats you should know
A brand is a funny thing. It’s not something you can hold in your hand, yet a brand is the bread and butter of a business. Without a stable, consistent brand, your company growth will be severely stunted. Not so sure? Well, we’ve gathered some facts and statistics for you to check out. Prepare to be convinced.
1. A signature colour can boost brand recognition by 80 percent (Color Matters)
Branding colours are critically important when building a lasting company image.
2. A 2016 survey found that 94 percent of all consumers are more likely to be loyal to a brand when it commits to full transparency. (LabelInsight)
3. Companies with blogs produce 67 percent more leads per month than companies who don’t have a blog. In fact, blogs account for 434 percent more of indexed pages on Google. (Demand Metric)
4. 45 percent of people surveyed by BuzzStream said they would unfollow a brand on social media if their platform is dominated by “too much” self-promotion.
5. 89% of B2B marketers say brand awareness is the most important goal, followed by sales and lead generation.
6. On average, 5 to 7 brand impressions are necessary before someone will remember your brand. (Pam Moore)
Sell benefits, not your company. Answer this question: “What can we do to make your life easier?”
7. Almost 90 percent of marketers say their social marketing efforts have increased exposure for their business, and 75 percent say they’ve increased traffic. However, only 32% of small businesses invest in social media marketing. (Social Media Examiner, 2016)
8. 4x as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. Additionally, almost 50 percent of Internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store. (Hubspot)
9. 91 percent of people say ads are more intrusive today than two years ago. (Hubspot)
Facebook algothrym changes in 2018
Facebook has changed their algorithm again – are we all doomed! No we aren’t. On January 11th, Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook would be changing its news feed algorithm to prioritize content from “friends, family and groups.”
Zuckerberg wrote, “You’ll see less public content like posts from businesses, brands, and media. And the public content you see more will be held to the same standard—it should encourage meaningful interactions between people.”
Here are my top 5 FACEBOOK HACKS for 2018
- Act like a human – don’t be sending content no one cares about. What value are you providing?
- LIVE.LIVE.LIVE – “live videos often lead to discussion among viewers on Facebook—in fact, live videos on average get six times as many interactions as regular videos.”
- Engagement looping – get people commenting, ask questions
- Crunch your numbers – what works well?
- Back to basics – ask people!
Hope this helps somebody!
Looking forward to seeing your brand shine more online this year.